Exclusive rates for 137 Pillars Private Art Experience package start from THB 40,500
The tour is the first of its kind in the city and is exclusively curated by Bangkok’s top art guru Panu Boonpipattanapong (Eddie) for the hotel. It invites guests with a heart for art to dive deeper into the local art scene with special access to locations most travellers never see. Tours are conducted privately for a couple, or up to four guests maximum if joining with friends.
The 137 Pillars private art tour package includes the following:
- A 2-night stay in a luxury suite of your choice
- A sumptuous daily breakfast
- Full-day private art tour (3-4 galleries) with art guru Eddie, and 137 Pillars butler, including transportation and gourmet picnic basket. The tour leaves the hotel at 10.00 a.m. and returns at 4.00 p.m.
- Use of the complimentary scheduled 137 Pillars London cab between the hotel and BTS Phrom Phong station
- In-Room wi-fi connectivity
- Flexible arrival and departure times allow you to check in and check out anytime within 24 hours of your arrival and departure date.
- Round-the-clock exclusive access to our rooftop pool and its panoramic views
Terms and Conditions:
- Package is non-refundable with a 100% cancellation penalty. No amendments allowed
- Rates are based on 2 guests per package with an additional supplement for additional person.
- Package requires advance reservation at least 7 days prior to arrival.
- Package is not applicable for groups, conferences and meetings and cannot be combined with other promotions.
- Rates are subject to applicable service charge and government tax.
- The hotel reserves the right to discontinue or change promotion and price without prior notice.
- Government mandated Covid-19 measures may affect certain services without prior notice.